Vertex US
Back to portfolio home pageCyberhaven

Cyberhaven

Cyberhaven’s Dynamic Data Tracing technology is a transformative approach to preventing IP theft and other insider threats. DLP is effective for only 1% of companies - Cyberhaven has the other 99% covered.

Visit the website
white logo

Our Global Network

Vertex US is part of the global network of venture capital funds.

In addition to the U.S., the Vertex Global Network is comprised of affiliates in Israel, China, Southeast Asia and India. Leveraging the combined experience and resources of our extensive partner network enables our portfolio companies to realize their full potential.

© 2024 by Vertex Ventures US All rights reserved.